ABA Care Coordinator
CCTC is seeking a Care Coordinator within the Community-Based Services Department to support our growing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program. The Care coordinator will follow through with treatment team recommendations in a fast paced environment, as well as, meet the needs of the children ages 2.5-14 years old and their families presenting with crisis and behavioral health issues in a trauma-informed manner.
- Development and implementation of service coordination plan in conjunction with treatment team
- Ensure treatment team members receive pertinent information regarding case
- Identification, linkage, and coordination of services for children and families with CBH, other service providers, schools, within CCTC
- Facilitate and attend inter-agency/IEP meetings as needed
- Monitor effectiveness of services
- Reassess service needs if necessary
- Coordinate scheduling to ensure continued supports are in place
- Request necessary documentation for upcoming appointments
- Ensure that services are being received as prescribed
- Ensure maintenance of timely and accurate electronic chart records
- Ensure the completion of necessary documentation, outcome measures, signatures obtained on relevant treatment documents, and that required documentation is updated within required time frame
- Document contact and coordination provided
- Provide transport as needed
- Participation in internal as well as external training ensuring completion of CCTC mandatory training
Bachelor’s of Art degree in Social Work, Social Science, or related field from an accredited educational institution and have a minimum of one (1) year case management or direct care mental health experience with children and families or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent degree and have a minimum of one (1) year case management or counseling experience with children and families.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants and applicants with previous ABA coursework or training experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 Vaccination required.