Behavioral Health Worker – Cornerstone Center
CCTC is seeking a Behavioral Health Worker for the Cornerstone Center, our acute partial program, to support and follow through with treatment team recommendations in a faced paced environment and meet the needs of the children ages 5-13 and their families presenting with crisis and behavioral health issues in a trauma-informed manner.
- Immediate implementation of the children’s treatment plan in the structural milieu of the Acute Partial Program
- Meet the overall therapeutic needs in order to facilitate effective therapy strategies
- Collaborate weekly with fellow Behavioral Health Workers in order to meet children and family goals
- Participate in daily team meetings to review treatment for each child and family
- Maintenance of timely and accurate electronic chart records and ensure the completion of necessary documentation and outcome measures
- Maintain the classrooms and other play areas to provide and ordered, safe, clean and therapeutic environment at all times
- Participation in internal as well as external trainings ensuring completion of CCTC mandatory trainings
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work with a minimum of one year direct care experience with children and adolescents.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 vaccination required.