Blended Care Coordinator (Bilingual)- Montgomery County
CCTC is seeking a Bilingual Blended Care Coordinator to provide interagency assessment and understanding of child’s medical, family, social, physical and educational history. This position will work within CCTC’s facility in Norristown. The Bilingual Blended Care Coordinator will collaborate with staff, and support and follow through with treatment team recommendations in a fast paced environment and meet the needs of the children ages 2.5 yrs to 21 yrs and their families presenting with crisis and behavioral health issues in a trauma-informed manner.
- Development and implementation of service coordination plan in conjunction with treatment team
- Identification, linkage, and coordination of services for children and families, other service providers, schools, etc.
- Monitor effectiveness of services and reassess service needs if necessary
- Maintenance of timely and accurate electronic chart records and ensure the completion of necessary documentation and outcome measures, and signatures obtained on relevant treatment documents
- Participation in internal as well as external trainings ensuring completion of CCTC mandatory trainings
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Social Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree from an accredited educational institution and have a minimum of one (1) year case management or direct care mental health experience with children and families or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent degree and have a minimum of one (1) year case management or counseling experience with children and families.
Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Covid vaccination required.