Care Coordinator – IBHS School Based Services
CCTC is seeking a Care Coordinator for the IBHS School Based Division (SBS) to provide care coordination services on site at a School Therapeutic Services school location to meet the needs of the school age children and their families presenting with crisis and behavioral health issues in a trauma-informed manner. SBS Care Coordinators are responsible for successful delivery of services in coordination with multisystem involvement and programmatic requirements.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Overseeing caseload list per school in order to ensure that all authorizations are current on a weekly basis
- Completing CBH packets and interagency meetings prior to original authorization, for every authorization cycle or as needed based on client’s treatment needs
- Managing all intakes and referrals, CBE/CBR, data gathering (i.e. FID, ASEBA, correspondent information)
- Ensuring that all new referrals will be processed, scheduled for CBE, or listed as non-active referrals within 45 days of receipt of referral
- Coordinating recommendations made by evaluators by following up on appointments, referral, complete home visits, arrange for transportation for clients within 30 days of recommendation
- Maintaining communication with families, linking families to applicable resources in the home/school/community (i.e. minimal of 2 contacts per month)
- Attending all CCTC and school required meetings and other meetings.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Social Science, Nursing or equivalent degree with a minimum of one (1) year case management, counseling or direct care mental health experience with children and families.
Bilingual candidates encourage to apply.
COVID-19 vaccination required.