Care Coordinator – Therapeutic Nursery
CCTC is seeking a Care Coordinator for the Therapeutic Nursery, to support and follow through with treatment team recommendations in a fast paced environment and meet the needs of the children ages 3 to 5 years old and their families presenting with crisis and behavioral health issues in a trauma-informed manner.
- Creating a working relationship with parents or caregivers to provide identification, linkage, and coordination of services for children and families with CBH, other service providers, schools, etc.
- Maintaining of timely and accurate electronic chart records and ensure the completion of necessary documentation and outcome measures, and signatures obtained on relevant treatment documents
- Completing Intake assessments
- Conducting home and office visits
- Participating in internal as well as external trainings ensuring completion of CCTC mandatory trainings.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Social Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree from an accredited educational institution and have a minimum of one (1) year case management or direct care mental health experience with children and families.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants strongly encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 vaccination required.