Clinician – Family Based Services
CCTC is seeking a Clinician to provide team delivered, home-based family therapy to children and their families, using the Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy Model of treatment, while working in a dynamic, Sanctuary accredited agency. Our goal is to strengthen families, help caregivers help their children, and prevent out-of-home placements of children.
- Working closely with co-therapist, care- coordinator and clinical supervisor
- Participating in routine clinical trainings that are provided
- Working three to four evenings per week in the community is required providing on-call crisis intervention services on a rotating basis
- Creating and completing treatment plans for each client, specifying objective and measurable treatment objectives and interventions
- Completing progress notes, specifying session goals and interventions that are consistent with the treatment plan
- Participating in weekly group and team supervision seeking growth around clearly identified developmental goals as a clinician
Master’s degree in marriage and family therapy, social work, counseling, psychology or related field.
Minimum of two years’ experience providing behavioral health services to children and families.
Must have own transportation.
Training and experience working with child victims of abuse, neglect and other traumatic circumstances a plus.
Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) candidates are encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 vaccination required.