Clinician – Therapeutic Nursery
CCTC is seeking a Trauma-Informed Clinician for the Therapeutic Nursery to provide individual, group, and family psychotherapy to children preschool-aged presenting with crisis and behavioral health issues.
- Coordinating daily/weekly therapeutic activities of the group and/or individual team members in order to achieve the overall treatment plan goals
- Therapeutically aiding and discharging clients after therapy goals are met, including the provision of individual and/or group therapy to clients and their families using trauma-informed principles
- Providing all necessary documentation for authorizations including treatment plans for CBH every 6 months or as needed, and for the state every 20 days, or as needed
- Maintaining timely and accurate records, including that all signatures are maintained for all clients
- Developing discharge plan/s with team members and parents/caretakers to be implemented when appropriate in a timely fashion
- Participating in internal as well as external trainings ensuring completion of CCTC mandatory trainings as well as trainings required for continued licensure.
Masters of Psychology or Social Work or related field.
Minimum of one-year experience providing psychotherapy to children and their families.
Licensed & Bilingual English/Spanish applicants strongly encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 vaccination required.