Development and Marketing Specialist
CCTC is seeking a Development and Marketing Specialist to support the Development and Marketing Departments in all aspects of fundraising and marketing.
- Updating and maintaining all communications channels, including website, social media and print
- Inputting and maintaining donor information (utilizing Raiser’s Edge) for mailings and reports
- Coordinating and representing CCTC at agency/community health fairs
- Applying for grants and other memberships
- Supporting internal/external CCTC fundraising events
- Assisting with the volunteer program
- Supporting the Development Committee
- Maintaining day to day correspondence, record keeping, and administrative tasks essential to the department.
HS Diploma or GED.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated written and verbal skills.
Must be able and available to work evening and weekend hours when necessary.
Covid-19 Vaccination required