Food Service Specialist – Cornerstone Center
At Children’s Crisis Treatment Center (CCTC), our staff is dedicated to addressing the impact of childhood traumatic events and other challenges. The Food Service Specialist will serve meals to children ages 5-13 presenting with crisis and behavioral challenges.
- Prepare, and deliver breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily to 4 classrooms for up to 40 children
- Serve 100% meals, including breakfast, lunch and snacks and clean up after meals
- Maintain an organized and clean kitchen daily that satisfy the standards of food preparation
- Conduct inventory analysis in order to place food orders and supplies in appropriate quantities once a week as required by the program and the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Receive 100% food shipments, check inventory, and properly store
- Ensure completion of Archdiocese forms are 100% of forms are submitted to Archdiocese for admittance to food program
- Maintain accurate records of 100% meals served to children daily using Archdiocese of Philadelphia forms
- Attend food service trainings at the Archdiocese of Philadelphia as well as other trainings through CCTC
High School Diploma.
Previous experience in food preparation and food service with the ability to prepare food for large groups and perform accurate recordkeeping.
Experience in ordering from vendors, stock inventory analysis, and tracking family eligibility.
Food Handlers certification required.
The ability to work effectively with diverse cultures including those CCTC serves, staff, other provider agencies, payers and regulatory agencies.
This individual will have strong organizational skills that serve to support CCTC’s mission and vision.
Covid-19 vaccination required.