Lead Clinician – School-Based Services
CCTC is seeking a Lead Clinician to run the daily operating of one of its School-Based Services programs and its staff.
- Oversees the design and implementation of treatment plan goals and interventions in collaboration with all members of the treatment team, children, caregivers and school personnel
- Ascertains that SBS staff conducts client-centered case consultations with caregivers, school personnel and outside providers
- Conducts individual and group therapy
- Provides crisis intervention services as needed and behavioral modification strategies
- Acts as the liaison between the school and the treatment team
Masters or doctorate degree in social work, applied behavior analysis, psychology or a similar master’s degree with demonstrated specific course work and experience in behavior modification with children.
PA license in psychology, counseling, marriage & family therapy or clinical social work preferred.
3 years’ experience providing direct clinical service to children and their families and at least two (2) years post Master’s degree of verified experience in the mental health field.
Must have a working knowledge of best practices in children’s mental health.
Must have strong organizational and leadership skills that serve to support CCTC’s mission and vision.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates encouraged to apply.