Team Leader – Abriendo Caminos/Tamaa
The Team Leader makes sure that the Abriendo Caminos (AC) and Tamaa programs offer high quality, evidence based, services to clients in the program. The Team Leader supervises Clinicians, Care coordinators, BHT’s and assures that all functions described in their job descriptions are implemented efficiently. Team Leaders foster strong relationships with Key community partners and stakeholders.
- Follow-up and supervise Care Coordinators to ensure that all children serviced have proper insurance coverage and current authorization in terms of service, dates and units.
- Follow-up with and supervise Care Coordinators to ensure that packets are sent to CBH in a timely manner to avoid gaps in services.
- Supervise coordination of service/support to families on their caseload.
- Provide individual/group clinical supervision to BC, MT, BHT.
- Track and document each individual/group supervisions.
- Make sure that there is a flow of referrals to maintain required number of clients as set in the program budget.
- Ensuring that program meets CBH requirements such as, completion of weekly census, submission of documentation to DBH.
Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field.
At least (3) years working in a CASSP system; one (1) year working as a supervisor
Dedication to ensuring quality services
A strong commitment to working and understanding culturally diverse populations
This is a performance-based position, thus competency in supervision and adherence to supervision protocols is an essential job function
Strong interpersonal skills
Covid-19 Vaccination required