Behavioral Health Worker – Therapeutic Nursery
CCTC is seeking a Behavioral Health Worker for the Therapeutic Nursery to support and follow through with treatment team recommendations and meet the needs of the children preschool-aged and their families presenting with crisis and behavioral health issues in a trauma-informed manner.
- Immediate implementing the children’s treatment plan in the structural milieu of the Therapeutic Nursery
- Meeting the overall therapeutic needs in order to facilitate effective therapy strategies
- Collaborating daily with Clinicians and weekly with fellow Behavioral Health Workers in order to meet children and family goals
- Participating in daily team meetings to review treatment for each child and family
- Maintaining of timely and accurate electronic chart records
- Ensuring the completion of necessary documentation and outcome measures
- Maintaining the classrooms and other play areas to provide an orderly, safe, clean and therapeutic environment at all times
- Participating in internal as well as external trainings ensuring completion of CCTC mandatory guidelines
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education or related field with a minimum of one year direct care experience with children and adolescents.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants encouraged to apply.